Musica do cd/single PERIGO AMBIENTAL, baseada no anime e manga DEATH NOTE, mas também a musica fala sobre o perigo de um amor insano e perverso.

letra da musica:

NOW…I GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER ONE MORE TIME
ITS NOT DEPEND OF ME
I JUST TORTURING YOU

Why
every days i repeat my death
when i want to kill you
but i can't do it…please
OPEN your eyes

What I want
be close to the lights

the calm
after the  storm never comes
even if you scream loud
nobody hear you

sua vida não precisa seguir assim
as palavras ficam falsas pra explicar
eu sou a única pessoa o que você pode confiar, pode falar
o que você acha? Que tudo  o que eu falo e brincadeira?
Si assim você pensa  então troquemos vida
Você me da sua vida, eu te dou minha vida

live A inmortal tale, that never finished
I give you a new end
I will miss you to much- I will miss you to much
I know I'm not wrong
Something can stop my mind
But you can´t escape from this

I will miss you to much- I will miss you to much


Categories: ,